270마력 3.0리터 V6와 318마력 3.6리터 V6 엔진을 단 2013년형 캐딜락 CTS 스포츠 왜건 고화질 사진들
2013 CADILLAC CTS SPORT WAGON MATCHES VERSATILITY WITH STYLE
Cadillac CTS Sport Wagon is a progressive take on the classic American wagon body that delivers style, function and efficiency – including up to an estimated 27 mpg on the highway. It is a unique vehicle intended to connect with the evolving priorities of luxury consumers.
The CTS Sport Wagon is offered as a well-equipped base model and three option collections: Luxury, Performance and Premium. All models offer seating for five or up to 58 cubic feet (1,642 liters) of cargo space with the rear seat folded. CTS Touring and Performance packages that enhance the appearance and sporting driving feel are available.
Base and Luxury models feature a 3.0L V-6, while Performance and Premium Collections come with a 3.6L V-6. Both engines feature direct-injection technology and EPA highway mileage ratings of 27 mpg. All-wheel drive is available, giving this stylish and versatile wagon a greater measure of capability.
Continuous improvements have helped keep the CTS family at the top of customer consideration lists and earn critical praise. That legacy continues in 2013, as the CTS Sport Wagon receives a new grille finish, new exterior color choices – Glacier Blue Metallic, Silver Coast Metallic and Summer Gold Metallic – and the adaptive remote vehicle starting system is now standard on all models.
The CTS’s distinctive shield-shaped front grille is updated again for 2013 with a bright appearance on the vertical and horizontal bars that compose the grille’s frame. Models equipped with the CTS Touring Package feature a grille with dark vertical and horizontal bars.
The CTS Sport Wagon complements a range of models and body styles that includes CTS Sedan, Wagon and the high-performance V-Series. Please see separate releases for CTS Coupe and CTS Sedan. Also, please see the separate release for CTS-V Wagon.
CTS Touring Package and Performance Packages
The CTS Touring Package edition is available on Luxury and Premium Collections. Highlights include:
- Eighteen-inch painted pearl nickel wheels (Luxury) or 19-inch polished aluminum wheels (Premium)
- Microfiber suede-trimmed steering wheel rim and shift knob
- Sport alloy pedals
- Chrome door handles
- Sport grille and V-Series center brake light
- Midnight Sapele wood trim package
- Recaro performance seats (Premium)
- Available microfiber suede seat inserts in Ebony or Light Titanium.
The Performance Package is included on the Luxury Collection when equipped with the Touring package and is standard on Performance and Premium Collections. It features:
- Eighteen-inch aluminum wheels with all-season tires – multi-coat painted-finish wheels standard on Performance and high-polished wheels standard on Premium (available on Performance)
- High-intensity discharge headlamps
- Fog lamps
- Limited-slip differential (AWD models)
- Performance brakes
- Sport suspension.
Also available on Performance and Premium Collections is the Y43-code summer tire Performance Package (RWD models only), which adds or substitutes the following features to the equipment roster included with the standard Performance Package:
- Nineteen-inch polished aluminum wheels with P245/45ZR19 Y-rated performance tires
- Steering wheel-mounted paddle shift controls for the automatic transmission
- Performance cooling
- Limited-slip differential.
CTS Sport Wagon design and exterior features
The CTS Sport Wagon is essentially the same size as the CTS Sedan on the outside, but its unique cargo compartment nearly doubles carrying capacity, with 25.4 cubic feet (720 liters) of space behind the rear seats; and 58 cubic feet (1,642 liters) with the rear seat folded. Design highlights include:
- Signature V-shaped deck and tailgate motif
- Large, vertical taillamps with light-pipe technology
- Power-opening liftgate (via key fob or in-vehicle button)
- CHMSL-integrated roof spoiler
- Integrated roof load management system with cross bars for a seamless appearance
- Cargo management system with adjustable in-floor containment
- Large available panoramic rear sunroof.
Additional standard and available exterior features include:
- High-intensity discharge headlamps with Adaptive Forward Lighting System are standard on Performance and Premium and available on Luxury
- Halogen headlamps with windshield wiper-activated Twilight Sentinel feature are standard on Base and Luxury.
- Power liftgate is standard on all models
- Rainsense automatic windshield wipers are standard on Luxury and Premium and available on Performance
- Seventeen-inch aluminum wheels are standard on Base and Luxury
- Eighteen-inch aluminum wheels are standard Performance and Premium Collections and available on Luxury with the Touring Package
- Nineteen-inch polished aluminum wheels are available on Performance and Premium
- Exterior colors: Radiant Silver Metallic, Black Raven, Black Diamond Tricoat, Crystal Red Tintcoat, White Diamond Tricoat, Thunder Gray ChromaFlair, Opulent Blue Metallic, Glacier Blue Metallic, Silver Coast Metallic and Summer Gold Metallic.
CTS Sport Wagon interior
The interior of the CTS emphasizes technical precision with hand-crafted details. An integrated center stack design – with a satin metallic finish – blends into the lower instrument panel that sweeps forward and away from front-seat occupants.
Available heated and ventilated seats incorporate “thin-seat” technology for maximum occupant comfort and enhanced rear-seat leg, knee and foot room. French stitching is used throughout the interior, including the upper instrument panel, door inserts, seats and the shifter boot.
Standard and available features include:
- Audio system with navigation, including AM/FM stereo, CD/DVD player, MP3 playback, Bose Surround Sound with 10 speakers, 40-gig hard drive and USB with audio connectivity, is standard on Premium and available on Luxury and Performance
- Bluetooth phone connectivity is standard on all models
- Keyless entry and keyless start features are standard on Premium and available on Performance
- Ambient lighting package is standard on Luxury and Premium and available on Performance
- Ultrasonic rear park assist is standard on Premium and available on Performance
- Adaptive remote vehicle starting is standard on all models
- Heated and cooled front seats are standard on Premium and available on Performance
- Leather-trimmed steering wheel with wood trim is standard on Luxury and Premium and available on Performance
- Heated steering wheel is standard on Premium and available on Performance
- Steering wheel-mounted controls for audio, cruise and Bluetooth systems are standard on all models
- UltraView power sunroof is standard on Premium and available on all other models
- Wood trim packages with Sapele wood accents are standard on Premium and available on Luxury and Performance
- Interior color and trim choices: Ebony seats with Ebony accents, Light Titanium seats with Light Titanium accents, Cashmere seats with Cocoa accents, Ebony seats with Ebony microfiber suede inserts (Touring Package only) and Light Titanium seats with Light Titanium microfiber suede inserts (Touring Package only).
CTS Sport Wagon powertrains
A 3.0L direct-injected V-6 is the standard engine in Base and Luxury models and is rated at 270 horsepower (201 kW). Along with direct injection technology, the 3.0L engine employs continuously variable valve timing to optimize power and fuel efficiency and reduce emissions. Highway fuel economy on 3.0L-equipped rear-wheel drive models is 27 mpg.
The CTS Sport Wagon’s 3.6L direct-injected V-6 is standard in the Performance and Premium Collections and delivers an SAE-certified 318 horsepower (237 kW). Lightweight features help reduce overall weight for greater efficiency and a more favorable front-to-rear weight balance. Examples include a composite intake manifold that saves approximately 5.5 pounds (2.5 kg) over the weight of a comparable aluminum intake and an integrated cylinder head/exhaust manifold design that saves approximately 13 pounds (6 kg) per engine.
The Hydra-Matic 6L45 six-speed automatic transmission is standard on all CTS Sport Wagon RWD models. The 6L50 six-speed is featured on AWD models.
CTS Sport Wagon chassis and suspension
The CTS chassis enables a great balance of performance and luxury. The hardware includes structural enhancements via a tower-to-tower brace; large, four-wheel disc brakes and a ZF steering rack. Four suspension tuning packages are available: base, performance (standard on 3.6L models and optional on 3.0L models), 19-inch performance all-season and the summer tire performance package with a summer-only 19-inch tire (RWD only).
Suspension tuning for the CTS Sport Wagon is different than Sedan and Coupe models, with larger-diameter stabilizer bars and specific spring rates. The Performance suspension is available on Performance and Premium trim levels with RWD. Its contents include 19-inch aluminum wheels and summer tires, rear load leveling and speed-sensitive variable-assist steering.
Additional features and details include:
- An independent short/long arm (SLA) front suspension system is standard on all models, featuring low-mass aluminum for the upper and lower control arms, as well as the knuckles
- A multi-link rear suspension with a fully isolated subframe is standard on all models
- StabiliTrak electronic chassis control system is standard. It is integrated with the car’s standard four-channel ABS with the full-function traction control, as well as the hydraulic brake assist and engine control systems
- Power-assisted rack-and-pinion steering is standard.
CTS Sport Wagon safety and crash-avoidance features
CTS Sport Wagon is designed to enhance Cadillac’s reputation for providing safe occupant environments in luxury vehicles. Standard and available features include:
- Dual-stage driver front air bag
- Segment-first dual depth front passenger air bag
- Driver and front passenger side seat-mounted pelvic/thorax side air bags
- Roof-rail side curtain air bags with rollover protection technology that cover front and rear seating rows
- Front safety belt pretensioners
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Body structure with strategically placed high-strength steel
- Active head restraints for front seat occupants
- Ultrasonic rear parking assist
- Rearview camera system.
CTS Sport Wagon and OnStar
One year of OnStar Directions and Connections service is standard on CTS Sport Wagon. OnStar is the global leading provider of connected safety, security and mobility solutions and advanced information technology.
OnStar’s RemoteLink Mobile App allows smartphone users to control vehicle functions, access vehicle information and send directions directly to the vehicle. A new, opt-in service called FamilyLink allows subscribers to stay connected to loved ones by checking the location of their vehicle online or by signing up for vehicle location alerts.
CTS Sport Wagon features new OnStar button icons. Drivers will notice an updated look for the Hands-Free Calling button, blue OnStar button and red Emergency button.