월드클래스 아메리칸 투어링 세단을 표방한 2013년형 캐딜락 CTS 세단 고화질 사진들
2013 CADILLAC CTS SEDAN IS A WORLD-CLASS AMERICAN TOURING CAR
The Cadillac CTS Sedan has been the cornerstone of Cadillac’s re-emergence as one of the world’s premier manufacturers of luxury sports sedans over the past decade. It continues to draw new customers from imports and establish loyalty among repeat buyers.
This five-passenger, rear-wheel-drive sedan – all-wheel drive is available – matches a race track-honed driving experience with the signature styling that has characterized Cadillac’s new era. It is offered in three trim collections: Luxury, Performance and Premium.
A new level of standard content for 2013 includes heated leather seating with 10-way power-adjustable driver and front passenger seats with driver’s memory feature, adaptive remote starting, rearview camera system, Rainsense wipers, interior ambient lighting, Universal Home Remote and an underhood appearance package.
The Luxury Collection features a 3.0L V-6, while Performance and Premium Collections come with a 3.6L V-6. Both engines feature direct-injection technology and EPA highway mileage ratings of 27 mpg. All-wheel drive is available, giving this stylish and versatile wagon a greater measure of capability.
Continuous improvements have helped keep the CTS family at the top of customer consideration lists and earn critical praise. For 2013 ,CTS Sedan receives a new grille finish and new exterior color choices – Glacier Blue Metallic, Silver Coast Metallic and Summer Gold Metallic.
The CTS Sedan complements a range of models and body styles that includes CTS Coupe, Sport Wagon and the high-performance V-Series. Please see separate releases for CTS Coupe and CTS Sport Wagon. Also, please see the separate release for CTS-V Sedan.
CTS Touring Package and Performance Packages
The CTS Touring Package edition is available on Luxury and Premium Collections. Highlights include:
- Eighteen-inch painted pearl nickel wheels (Luxury) or 19-inch polished aluminum wheels (Premium)
- Microfiber suede-trimmed steering wheel rim and shift knob
- Sport alloy pedals
- Chrome door handles
- Sport grille and V-Series center brake light
- Midnight Sapele wood trim package
- Recaro performance seats (Premium)
- Available microfiber suede seat inserts in Ebony or Light Titanium.
The Performance Package is included on the Luxury Collection when equipped with the Touring package and is standard on Performance and Premium Collections. It features:
- Eighteen-inch aluminum wheels with all-season tires – multi-coat painted-finish wheels standard on Performance and high-polished wheels standard on Premium (available on Performance)
- High-intensity discharged headlamps
- Fog lamps
- Limited-slip differential
- Performance brakes
- Sport suspension.
Also available on Performance and Premium Collections is the Y43-code summer tire Performance Package (RWD models only), which adds or substitutes the following features to the equipment roster included with the standard Performance Package:
- Nineteen-inch polished aluminum wheels with P245/45ZR19 Y-rated performance tires
- Steering wheel-mounted paddle shift controls for the automatic transmission
- Performance cooling
- Limited-slip differential.
CTS Sedan design and exterior features
The CTS’s distinctive shield-shaped front grille is updated again for 2013 with a bright appearance on the vertical and horizontal bars that compose the grille’s frame. Models equipped with the CTS Touring Package feature a grille with dark vertical and horizontal bars.
Additional standard and available exterior features include:
- High-intensity discharge headlamps with Adaptive Forward Lighting System are standard on Performance and Premium and available on Luxury with the Performance Package
- Rainsense automatic windshield wipers are standard on all models
- Seventeen-inch painted aluminum wheels are standard on Luxury
- Eighteen-inch aluminum high-polish wheels are standard on Premium and available on Performance.
- Eighteen-inch aluminum wheels with multi-coat painted finish are standard on Performance.
- Eighteen-inch aluminum wheels with pearl nickel finish are available on Luxury with the Touring Package
- Nineteen-inch polished aluminum wheels are included on Performance and Premium with the summer tire Performance Package
- Exterior colors: Radiant Silver Metallic, Black Raven, Black Diamond Tricoat, Crystal Red Tintcoat, White Diamond Tricoat, Thunder Gray ChromaFlair, Opulent Blue Metallic, Glacier Blue Metallic, Silver Coast Metallic and Summer Gold Metallic.
CTS Sedan interior features
The CTS interior emphasizes technical precision with hand-crafted details. An integrated center stack design – with a satin metallic finish – blends into the lower instrument panel that sweeps forward and away from front-seat occupants.
Available heated and ventilated seats incorporate “thin-seat” technology for maximum occupant comfort and enhanced rear-seat leg, knee and foot room. French stitching is used throughout the interior, including the upper instrument panel, door inserts, seats and the shifter boot.
Standard and available features include:
- Audio system with navigation, including AM/FM stereo, CD/DVD player, MP3 playback, Bose Surround Sound with 10 speakers, 40-gig hard drive and USB with audio connectivity, is standard on Premium and available on Luxury and Performance
- Bluetooth phone connectivity is standard on all models
- Keyless entry and keyless start features are standard on Premium
- Ambient lighting package is standard on all models
- Ultrasonic rear park assist is standard on Premium
- Rearview camera system is standard on all models
- Adaptive remote vehicle start is standard on all models
- Heated and cooled front Recaro performance seats are included on Premium with the CTS Touring Package
- Heated steering wheel is standard on Premium
- Steering wheel-mounted controls for audio, cruise and Bluetooth systems are standard on all trim levels
- UltraView power sunroof is standard on Premium and available on Luxury and Performance
- Wood trim packages with Sapele wood accents are standard on Premium and available on Luxury and Performance
- Interior color and trim choices: Ebony seats with Ebony accents, Light Titanium seat with Light Titanium accents, Cashmere seats with Cocoa accents, Ebony seats with Ebony microfiber suede inserts (Touring Package only) and Light Titanium seats with Light Titanium microfiber suede inserts (Touring Package only).
CTS Sedan powertrains
A 3.0L direct-injected V-6 is the standard engine in Base and Luxury models and is rated at 270 horsepower (201 kW). Along with direct injection technology, the 3.0L engine employs continuously variable valve timing to optimize power and fuel efficiency and reduce emissions. Highway fuel economy on 3.0L-equipped rear-wheel drive models is 27 mpg.
The CTS Sport Sedan’s 3.6L direct-injected V-6 is standard in the Performance and Premium Collections and delivers an SAE-certified 318 horsepower (237 kW). Lightweight features help reduce overall weight for greater efficiency and a more favorable front-to-rear weight balance. Examples include a composite intake manifold that saves approximately 5.5 pounds (2.5 kg) over the weight of a comparable aluminum intake and an integrated cylinder head/exhaust manifold design that saves approximately 13 pounds (6 kg) per engine.
The Hydra-Matic 6L45 six-speed automatic transmission is standard on all CTS Sport Wagon RWD models. The 6L50 six-speed is featured on AWD models.
CTS chassis and suspension
The CTS chassis enables a great balance of performance and luxury. The hardware includes structural enhancements via a tower-to-tower brace; large, four-wheel disc brakes and a ZF steering rack. Four suspension tuning packages are available: base, performance (standard on 3.6L models and optional on 3.0L models), 19-inch performance all-season and the summer tire performance package with a summer-only 19-inch tire (RWD only).
Additional features and details include:
- An independent short/long arm (SLA) front suspension system is standard on all models, featuring low-mass aluminum for the upper and lower control arms, as well as the knuckles
- A multi-link rear suspension with a fully isolated subframe is standard on all models
- StabiliTrak electronic chassis control system is standard. It is integrated with the car’s standard four-channel ABS with the full-function traction control, as well as the hydraulic brake assist and engine control systems
- Power-assisted rack-and-pinion steering is standard.
CTS safety and crash-avoidance features
CTS is designed to enhance Cadillac’s reputation for providing safe occupant environments in luxury vehicles. Standard and available features include:
- Dual-stage driver front air bag
- Segment-first dual depth front passenger air bag
- Driver and front passenger side seat-mounted pelvic/thorax side air bags
- Roof-rail side curtain air bags with rollover protection technology that cover front and rear seating rows
- Front safety belt pretensioners
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Body structure with strategically placed high-strength steel.
- Active head restraints for front seat occupants.
- Ultrasonic rear parking assist
- Rearview camera system.
CTS Sedan and OnStar
One year of OnStar Directions and Connections service is standard on CTS Sedan. OnStar is the global leading provider of connected safety, security and mobility solutions and advanced information technology.
OnStar’s RemoteLink Mobile App allows smartphone users to control vehicle functions, access vehicle information and send directions directly to the vehicle. A new, opt-in service called FamilyLink allows subscribers to stay connected to loved ones by checking the location of their vehicle online or by signing up for vehicle location alerts.
CTS Sedan features new OnStar button icons. Drivers will notice an updated look for the Hands-Free Calling button, blue OnStar button and red Emergency button.