BMW의 럭셔리 8시리즈 컨버터블이 등장했습니다. 지붕을 날렸지만 여전히 매력적인 보디 라인을 뽐내네요. 개인적으로는 쿠페보다 컨버터블이 더 사랑스럽습니다. 미국에선 내년 3월부터 판매될 예정인데 쿠페보다 1천만원 정도 비쌉니다.
파워트레인은 다양한데 M850i x드라이브를 예로 들자면 V8 4.4리터 트윈 터보 523마력 엔진과 8단 자동변속기, 네바퀴굴림을 품었네요.
0-97km/h 가속을 3.8초에 끝내 쿠페보다 단 0.1초 늦습니다. 둘 다 최고속은 250km/h에서 제한되고요.
유럽에서 팔리는 840d x드라이브엔 직렬 6기통 3.0리터 터보 디젤 315마력 엔진과 8단 자동변속기가 오릅니다.
톱을 여는데는 15초 정도가 걸리고 48km/h 아래의 속도에선 주행하면서도 작동할 수 있습니다. 그러나 톱에 무리를 줄 수 있기 때문에 권하진 않죠.
- Premiere for the second model in the new BMW 8 Series luxury-class line-up: New BMW 8 Series Convertible combines dynamic flair and serene long-distance ability with a sumptuous open-top driving experience.
- Open-air driving pleasure for four people. Classical soft-top roof with fully electric, extremely quiet operation, minimised weight and outstanding acoustic comfort. Roof opens and closes in 15 seconds at the touch of a button and when travelling at up to 50 km/h (31 mph). Soft-top in Black as standard or Anthracite Silver effect as an option.
- Standalone interpretation of emotionally rich exterior styling based on the new, clear and precise BMW design language. Familiar BMW proportions and elegantly flowing lines stand out particularly clearly with the roof down. Compact, taut soft-top generates distinctive “deck” silhouette.
- Wide, sporty rear-end design underlines the low-slung stance of the new BMW 8 Series Convertible.
- Exterior and interior design work together harmoniously. Gently rising shoulderline; surrounds for the side windows and soft-top lid merge. Front and rear seats embraced in a flowing movement. Sophisticated design for soft-top compartment with subtle domes and surfacing that takes its cues from the instrument panel and door shoulders.
- Market launch in March 2019 with two model variants: BMW M850i xDrive Convertible (fuel consumption combined: 10.0 – 9.9 l/100 km [28.3 – 28.5 mpg imp]; CO2 emissions combined: 229 – 225 g/km)* with 390 kW/530 hp V8 engine and BMW 840d xDrive Convertible (fuel consumption combined: 6.3 – 5.9 l/100 km [44.8 – 47.9 mpg imp]; CO2 emissions combined: 165 – 155 g/km)* with six-cylinder in-line diesel engine and 235 kW/320 hp. Both engine variants meet Euro 6d-TEMP exhaust standard. Power transfer by eight-speed Steptronic Sport transmission and BMW xDrive intelligent all-wheel drive.
- Unadulterated sports car character thanks to unwavering focus on maximising performance capability, powertrain technology and chassis in the development of the body structure. Developed alongside BMW 8 Series Coupe, BMW M8 and BMW M8 GTE endurance racer. Low centre of gravity, even weight distribution, lightweight construction using aluminium, magnesium and carbon-fibre-reinforced plastic (CFRP), aerodynamically optimised, almost lift-free body.
- Extremely stiff body and chassis structure with Convertible-specific underbody bracing. Special occupant protection measures, including strengthened windscreen frame and rollover bars behind the rear seats that extend by pyrotechnic charge.
- Adaptive M suspension, Integral Active Steering and mixed-size tyres as standard. M Sport differential (with electronically controlled differential lock) fitted as standard at the rear axle of the BMW M850i xDrive Convertible and available as an option for the BMW 840d xDrive Convertible. Active roll stabilisation optional for the BMW M850i xDrive Convertible.
- Driving Experience Control switch with ADAPTIVE mode. Clearly noticeable difference in car set-up between COMFORT and ECO Pro modes at one end of the spectrum and SPORT / SPORT+ modes at the other. Carefully judged adjustment of the powertrain and chassis systems enables clear focus on dynamic sharpness or sumptuous comfort.
- Adaptive LED headlights and LED rear lights as standard. BMW Laserlight with Selective Beam and high beam range increased to 600 metres available as an option.
- M Sport package for the BMW 840d xDrive Convertible with specific design and equipment features: front apron with extra-large air intakes, distinctive side skirt and rear apron design, 19-inch M light-alloy wheels, M Sport braking system, multifunction seats, M leather steering wheel and illuminated door sills with M logo. BMW M850i xDrive Convertible also has a front spoiler extension, 20-inch M light-alloy wheels and high- performance tyres, specific M Sport braking system, exclusive exterior elements in Cerium Grey, interior trim strips in stainless steel mesh design and illuminated door sills with model badge. M Technic Sport Package available for the BMW 840d xDrive Convertible.
- Further individualisation options provided by Chrome Line Exterior, M Carbon exterior package with air intake slats, exterior mirror covers and exhaust tailpipe embellisher in CFRP, plus BMW Individual features.
- Convertible-specific equipment features designed to enhance comfort: Pop-up wind deflector in the rear fitted as standard, neck warmers integrated into the front head restraints are optional. Leather appointments with Sun Reflective Technology.
- Low, sports-car seating position. Electrically adjustable sports seats with memory function and Vernasca leather trim as standard in the BMW 840d xDrive Convertible. BMW M850i xDrive Convertible fitted as standard with multifunction seats and Merino leather trim with extended features. Longitudinally oriented lines and surfacing, driver-oriented cockpit and clearly structured arrangement of controls sharpen the focus on the dynamically engaging driving experience. High-quality materials, stylish interior illumination courtesy of Ambient light feature. Instrument panel and door shoulders with fulled leather trim as standard.
- Four seats, through-loading function with 50 : 50 split/folding rear seat backrest. Boot capacity: 350 litres. Automatic boot lid operation and Comfort Access including hands-free opening and closing of the boot lid as standard.
- High-class options designed for modern luxury: telephony with wireless charging, BMW Display Key, Bowers & Wilkins Diamond Surround Sound System, Heat Comfort package, active seat ventilation, Automatic Soft Close function for the doors, glass applications for selected controls.
- Extensive range of driver assistance systems. Fitted as standard: High Beam Assistant, Driving Assistant including Collision Warning and Pedestrian Warning system with City Braking function, Lane Departure Warning and Lane Change Warning systems, Speed Limit Info, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Rear Collision warning, and Parking Assistant including Reversing Assistant. Optional: Active Cruise Control system with Stop & Go function, Driving Assistant Professional including Steering and lane control assistant, Lane Keeping Assistant with active side collision protection, evasion aid, distance information, Cross Traffic Alert, Priority warning and Wrong-way warning systems, as well as Parking Assistant Plus with Surround View, Top View, Panorama View and Remote 3D View.
- Latest Generation of the BMW Head-Up Display and BMW Live Cockpit Professional including navigation system, fully digital instrument cluster and 10.25-inch Control Display (with identical modern graphics) as standard. New BMW Operating System 7.0 enables extremely fast access to settings and functions, customisable displays and multimodal operation via touchscreen display, iDrive Controller, steering wheel buttons and voice control.
- BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant: Digital co-driver and vehicle expert is controlled by natural voice commands. Integration of Microsoft Office 365 and Skype for Business. BMW Digital Key enables car access and engine start-up via smartphone. Remote Software Upgrades allow updating of vehicle functions over the air.
Model variants at launch:
BMW M850i xDrive Convertible:
V8 petrol engine, eight-speed Steptronic transmission.
Capacity: 4,395cc, output: 390 kW/530 hp at 5,500 – 6,000 rpm, max. torque: 750 Nm (553 lb-ft) at 1,800 – 4,600 rpm.
Acceleration [0 – 100 km/h (62 mph)]: 3.9 seconds,
top speed: 250 km/h (155 mph).
Fuel consumption combined: 10.0 – 9.9 l/100 km [28.3 – 28.5 mpg imp]
(28.2 – 28.5 mpg imp),
CO2 emissions combined: 229 – 225 g/km, exhaust standard: EU6d- TEMP.
BMW 840d xDrive Convertible:
Six-cylinder in-line diesel engine, eight-speed Steptronic transmission. Capacity: 2,993cc, output: 235 kW/320 hp at 4,400 rpm,
max. torque: 680 Nm (501 lb-ft) at 1,750 – 2,250 rpm.
Acceleration [0 – 100 km/h (62 mph)]: 5.2 seconds,
top speed: 250 km/h (155 mph).
Fuel consumption combined: 6.3 – 5.9 l/100 km [44.8 – 47.9 mpg imp]
(44.8 – 47.9 mpg imp),
CO2 emissions combined: 165 – 155 g/km, exhaust standard: EU6d- TEMP.
'BMW' 카테고리의 다른 글
|2019 BMW M340i 고화질 사진들, M3 위협하는 성능 (0)||2018.11.14|
|2019 BMW M8 최종 프로토타입 트랙 주행 사진 원본 (0)||2018.11.12|
|2019 BMW X7 사진 원본 89장, 드디어 공개된 X시리즈 대장의 모습 (0)||2018.10.17|
|2019 BMW 3시리즈(BMW 3 SERIES) 고화질 사진 43장, 2018 파리 모터쇼 데뷔 (0)||2018.10.02|
|2019 BMW Z4 로드스터(Z4 ROADSTER) 유럽형 고화질 사진들, (0)||2018.09.19|